Selin graduated as the 3rd ranked student from Galatasaray University, Faculty of Law, and she is admitted to Istanbul Bar Association. She was also ranked 53rd within Turkey in the university entrance exam.
She is fluent in English, French and Turkish. She has also translated a book from French and contributed to the translation of several books and articles written in French.
- Dokunulmaz Olan Hiçbir Şey Yoktur, Her Şey Söylenebilir: İfade Özgürlüğü Üzerine Düşünceler, Dost Kitabevi (Original name: Rien n'est sacré, tout peut se dire: Réflexions sur la liberté d'expression, Raoul Vaneigem, 2018).
- Authorization of Covid-19 Vaccines in Turkey: Turkish Market and Licensing Process, Dünya Gazetesi, Executive-TR Monitor, Volume 193 & Bloomberg Businessweek, December 2020 with the title of Aşı Yaptırmak Zorunlu Kılınabilir Mi? [Could Vaccines Become Mandatory?] (co-authored with Assoc. Prof. Hüseyin Melih Çakır).
- A New Threshold Gate in Turkey for Vaccines: Emergency Use Approval , Dünya Gazetesi, Executive-TR Monitor, Issue 19 & Bloomberg Businessweek, January 2021 (co-authored with Assoc. Prof. Hüseyin Melih Çakır).
- Automatic Exchange of Information on Tax Matters, CEE Legal Matters, Issue 7.8, September 2020 (co-author).
- Women's employment: Do the Regulations For the Protection of Women Really Protect Women?, Bloomberg Businessweek Türkiye, 8 Mart 2021 (co-authored with Dr. Zahide Altunbaş Sancak).